PS3-Faces

Playstation Game Videos

24 EPIC Upcoming Single Player Games Coming in 2016 and 2017 on PS4 Xbox One and PC

Oktober 7, 2016 by PS3F in Playstation Game Videos with 20 Comments

Check out the new 24 EPIC Upcoming Single Player Only Games Coming in 2016 and 2017 on PS4 Xbox One and PC. These are the most anticipated and best video games for you single player lovers, including RPG’s, open world games, and more coming to PS4, Xbox One and PC!

VIDEO GUIDE:

Hey, over here! We also livestream on Twitch.tv:

Tagged , , , , , , , ,

20 Comments

1. Lucky PokeOkt 7, 2016 at 01:55Reply

Really great video but "Of kings and men" is a Multiplayer Game
    We have to wait a little longer but Im SO excited about this game 🙂
    (Currently released on early access)

2. SFX_ ViperOkt 7, 2016 at 02:35Reply

amazing vid! I want all of these games :D

3. Mr. X NopeOkt 7, 2016 at 02:37Reply

el pozolero XD que nombre tan bueno

4. Geargrind 0Okt 7, 2016 at 03:20Reply

Im so hyped for gears of war 4

5. GaryIce GamingOkt 7, 2016 at 03:26Reply

so… We need a worldwide law to avoid exclusive titles on less powerhouse platforms. I can understand a PC exclusive anytime. but not a ps4 that is unethical business practice. Or will there be legit ps4 emulators to the PC? And of course legit way to use the Horizon Disk/image on it?

6. MQNOkt 7, 2016 at 03:58Reply

God Of War , Gears Of War 4 , The last Guardian. the rest will be shiit, sorry

7. 47HAZLOkt 7, 2016 at 04:57Reply

Dear wallet, I have some bad news..

8. liam westOkt 7, 2016 at 05:52Reply

ghost recon is going to be a massive let down

9. merickfulOkt 7, 2016 at 06:40Reply

I'm looking for a reinventing of linear gameplay. That's my generational style and preference. Us soon to be geezers, I feel, are getting left out

10. TJ BillzOkt 7, 2016 at 07:24Reply

Attention the word "guys" is used approximately 65 times in this video.

11. generalbellicOkt 7, 2016 at 08:10Reply

it isn't prey two it's just prey like a stand alone

12. 97cheeseloverOkt 7, 2016 at 08:11Reply

I don't get the hype for The Last Guardian. The thing as been stuck in development Hell for so long I had completely forgotten about it.

13. Dillon NOkt 7, 2016 at 08:45Reply

yaaayyy ps4

14. SoulDevil92Okt 7, 2016 at 09:22Reply

The Last Guardian has been delaying a fucking generation. I bought a ps3 just to play it… And now I have to buy a ps4 instead! Fuck you Team Ico!

15. Stefan BatrinacheOkt 7, 2016 at 09:32Reply

"ghost recon wildlands can be played offline" OMG OMG OMG <3

16. CyfearGamingOkt 7, 2016 at 09:49Reply

You didn't think the last guardian will be delayed….

17. Markus RatmuffinOkt 7, 2016 at 10:31Reply

you said that a gears of war game would be good. you should just kys for that. done watching the video at this point. gears of war is a terrible series. easy as fuck on even the hardest setting. if you want to be taken seriously by real pro gamers, only focus on games that people actually give a fuck about. you fucking fanuq

18. Marsellus WallaceOkt 7, 2016 at 10:50Reply

So what, is The Last Guardian supposed to be like Avatar or something?

19. meatrocket8Okt 7, 2016 at 11:23Reply

This guy sounds like Tim Cook

20. General KnowledgeOkt 7, 2016 at 11:23Reply

Fucking xbox!! Great!!…. Gears 718 or a robot dog and his owner in the desert. Nothing grabs my balls and buts them in a blender anymore…..I'm getting a ps4 fuck Microsoft and their greedy ass terms. No mans sky…..shit scary zombie game and countless other kick ass games I've missed out on because of my ability to be as loyal as a rescued dog. Also I pay for a yearly gold subscription so I can play with mates online. No chance of that fucker happening, I can talk to them though in a party!!! Who needs a home phone??!!!. Just spend shit loads of money on an Xbox and all the gear and you can literary just talk to your mates. You can join a game with them but chances are your friend will kill you because YOUR ARE NEVER ON THE SAME FUCKING TEAM!!! AGGGGHHJJJGGH!!! you fucking pricks!!!!! gimme my money back!!. Quite possibly the worst mistake of my life was thinking that buying an Xbox was a good idea. I would love to shove a xbone straight up bill gates arse and say process that you lanky, thieving piece of gutter spunk. So yeah, anyone thinking of buying and Xbox don't. The games are shit the connection is shit, I can't even bring myself to turn it on. I might stab it.

I had to kill my Xbox because it was brought by mistake. Now it's time to erase that mistake.